Below, I have tried to answer the most common questions visitors to our web site may have. If you find that your question is not answered on this page, please
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me during regular business hours (M-F, 8am-5pm) at (732) 991-4537.
1. How long does the process take? For a standard 5 ft tub in good condition, the process will take about 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
2. How long do I have to wait to use my tub? You can use the tub in 24 hours. The glaze takes approximatly 4 days to completely cure.
3. What do I need to do to prepare? You must remove all toiletries, shower curtain, etc. from the bathroom. The room temperature must be at
72 degrees(in winter time) at least 24 hours prior to reglazing. Also, vacuuming the floor will reduce any dust contamination in the final topcoat.
4. I have shower doors. Do I need to remove them? Yes, you need to remove the shower doors and tracks prior to arrival. If you wish to have us remove
them, there will be an extra charge, plus a damage waiver must be signed prior to any work being done. Reinstallation of the doors will be handled by the
5. How long will the glaze last? With proper care (you will be provided written instructions), it should last 10-15 years or longer.
6. What do I use to clean my reglazed tub and tile? You can use several approved household products. We recommend Dawn dish liquid, regular Formula
409 or Soft Scrub without bleach. Use only a normal sponge to clean with and wipe down the tub/tile after every use.
7. Will the caulking be replaced and will I get a non-slip coating on the bottom of the tub? Yes, the old caulking will be removed and the perimeter of
the tub re-caulked. A no-slip coating will be applied to the bootom on the tub. Both are included in the price.
8. Can chips or scratches be repaired? Yes, any minor chips or scratches will be repaired before re-glazing (Note: Any very large chips, scratches, cracks
or low spots will be evaluated and may require an additional cost).
9. Is your company licensed & insured? Yes, I carry full Liability Insurance(certificate available for inspection) & are licensed by the State of New Jersey
10. How do I know the quality of your workmanship? I belong to the IBRA. This is a professional organization that all reputable reglazers belong to. If the
company you are thinking of hiring for your reglazing needs does not belong to either of these, then be wary. They are probably fly-by-night companies and you
will be very dissatisfied with the quality and workmanship. In the end you will probably call me in to fix the problems caused by them.
NJ License #: 13VH05954600
New product allows you to use your tub/tile
the same day! Click the NEW button for